Search an advertised position by Industry, Location and keywords such as job title, part-time etc.
Global Sales and Marketing, Vic Australia
We are seeking a Melbourne based Junior Graphic Designer to work out of our office in Keilor Park (next to Melbourne Airport) on a variety of projects across both digital and print experiences. The successful candidate will have great attention to detail, be creative, motivated, articulate and bring initiative to projects.
Posted 24 September 2019
Summer Star Holiday Parks, Western Australia Australia
We currently have an opportunity for a couple to work as Park Managers for both relief and full time in our Parks in Western Australia. The successful couple will have at least two years’ experience in the holiday park industry and be ready to take responsibility for the smooth functioning of the parks. We are seeking a Management team with a positive outlook, enthusiasm and great leadership and people management skills.
Common tasks performed by the Park Managers include but are not limited to:
- Park Operations, organisation and participation, including out of hours responsibilities
- Completion of grounds keeping tasks to ensure a high standard is maintained throughout the park via the mowing of lawns, garden maintenance, painting etc
- Reception and onsite shop duties, answering the telephone and check-ins/outs;
- Night patrols & being available for after-hours call-outs
- Maximising revenue opportunities
- Social media and marketing activities
- End of month reporting
- Financial management - operating, reporting, delivering and implementing budgets
- Seasonal activities including BBQs, kids activities etc
Essential skills and attributes:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills;
- Competent handyman and office skills;
- Physically fit
- Comprehensive team leadership experience
- Sound understanding of financial drivers of a business
- Computer literate with RMS
- Flexible attitude with regard to work hours;
- Caravan park management or assistant management experience is required
- Immediate Start
The Park Managers must either currently hold a current police check, first aid certificate and driver’s licence or be able to acquire prior to the arranged start date. Successful applicants will be required to live in the onsite house which is provided as part of the generous contract.
The Park Managers must reside in Western Australia.
Posted 7 June 2019