Online Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to customers/properties (“Accommodation Provider”) that are processing online bookings through the RMS online module.
- RMS Online distributes the Accommodation Provider accommodation rate, inventory and availability information supplied by each Accommodation Provider to online sales platforms chosen by the Accommodation provider.
RMS Online acts solely as an intermediary between the Accommodation Provider and the online sales platforms.
RMS Online receives booking information from those online distribution platforms.
RMS Online does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the Accommodation Provider over-selling their own room inventory.
- When rendering our services, the information that RMS Online discloses to the online sales platforms is the sole responsibility of the Accommodation Provider.
Although RMS Online uses reasonable skill and care in performing its services it does not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct.
Each Accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability).
- Cancellation and no show penalties and any other fees relating to changes to bookings received are the responsibility of the Accommodation Provider.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither RMS Online or any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated partners, licensee, agents shall be liable for any:
(i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim,
(ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the accommodation as provided by the Accommodation Provider,
(iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the Accommodation Provider or other business partners,
(iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by the Accommodation Provider, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our services, or
any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by the Accommodation Provider, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the accommodation or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted by the Accommodation Provider, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- Bookings received through RMS Online from guests are received on behalf of the Accommodation Provider.
The Accommodation Provider has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by the guest and the Accommodation Provider fully indemnifies RMS Online for default by the Accommodation Provider